Seven (7) Reasons Why Lewisville Texas is the Best Dallas Suburb
Dallas is the eastern, bigger chunk of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Inevitably, when people think of Texas, it is Dallas that will first come to one’s mind. Busy, huge, cosmopolitan, thriving, glitzy, rich, and self-confident; that is Dallas. A lot of gleaming downtown skyscrapers tower above the level plains, while a variety of neighborhood, as well as suburban commercial complexes, spread in all the four corners of the city core.
It has enlarged its beltway and is reinforced by a spider web of freeways going in all directions, a connection that incomparable to other American cities. Long commutes are traditional because of the big population, rapid growth rate, and urban spread. The majority do not commute within the city. A speedily developing rail-transit program is helping out, but Dallas is considered a Motor City.
With almost 1.3 million population settled in Dallas, Lewisville is notable as it sits as one of the top ten biggest cities in the United States. And for those who want good action but eyes a slightly tranquil way of living, there are tons of wonderful suburbs to select from. Deciding which one to call your nest will depend on several factors, but the point of the matter is, it is all about livability.
To add, to activities, the community is very lively, active and there is a strong outdoor scene. We have listed several factors to consider before moving to Lewisville, Texas:
- Lewisville is perfect during summer. You can fish year-round for bass, crappie, carp, and catfish. There is the Lewisville fishing barge that is open any time of the day and night. It is situated just a few minutes away from Lewisville Lake Park. The barge sells snacks and bait and has restrooms during the call of nature. The shore of the lake showcases a definitive setting for a picnic with friends and loved ones.
- Lewisville is jam-packed with amenities. Living in Lewisville will give you the freedom to be in local grocery stores for a few minutes such as the El Rancho Supermarket. There are also bigger chains such as Walmart, Winco, and Costco. Lewisville has plenty of service and gas stations, specialty shops, department stores, and boutiques. You will never have to drive long to get what you want.
Depending on what your requirements are, you can shop at the Lewisville chains mentioned above and Add Whole Foods as well.
- Lewisville is full of Parks. The weather in Lewisville is always pleasant. When you get used to the temperature in Lewisville, you will love going out to several parks within the city that are maintained by the National Park Service. It offers a lot of opportunities to get outside and engage in some outdoor activities. Another is Central park which is a true gem with picnic pavilions and hiking trails. College Street Park and Lake Park are also on the list of favorites. If you are a fan of a nature preserve, Lewisville has LLENA Nature Preserve that you can experience.
- Easy Breezy Commute.Whether you work in Dallas proper or you just enjoy strolling in the city as often as you want you will have an easy trip when you live in Lewisville. You can get to downtown Dallas in no time and hassle-free. All you have to do is to leave your car behind while never worrying about traffic or the parking lot. Public transportation is embraced in Lewisville. Whether you are looking to take the passenger train or looking for a bus, you can easily be transported going to Downtown Dallas without all the hassles. Depending on the location of your work, you might not need a car so you have to ensure to check out the schedule of buses and trains.
- You will surely enjoy the regular community events in Lewisville. Everyone loves to bond with their neighbors and propagating a closer sense of community. During June and July, Lewisville launches the Sounds of Lewisville Festival where musicians and other talented local artists perform live. Other local events comprise the Western Days Festival in late September as well as the Best Little Brewfest in Texas. Lewisville has a strong sense of belongingness and diversity. Other annual events are Western Days Festival.
- Grandiose: Medical City Lewisville Grand Theater. The theater is situated in the heart of Old Town Lewisville, the MCL showcases a lot of art groups in the location, a spot to display their work and perform their talent. National and Regional shows and exhibits are also implemented in Lewisville, so it is a good feel venue to have in your city. This 2200 square foot gallery also has a huge dance recital hall with a 296-seat acoustic theater, the odds are endless.
- If you want a sophisticated dining place, Lewisville is the place to be. When you live in Lewisville, you will never have to drive to the city to experience a classy meal. The legit Mexican food at Taqueria La Esperanze is extremely good! On the other hand, Pie 314 is considered one of the best pizza places in the entirety of Texas. The food you will taste is excellently diverse, from Vietnamese Cuisine, Japanese and Mediterranean food ready to be dug in. Also, being near Downtown Dallas, you will be able to witness even bigger options of dining places without needing to go out of the city.
All in all, the way of living in Lewisville Texas is truly wonderful. Lewisville is an interesting place acting as one of the suburbs of Dallas. It comes with worthwhile activities not only for you and your family but for people from all walks of life. If you are eyeing an excellent place to live that is outside of the busy city of Dallas, then Lewisville is the place to be. They are not just another boring suburb as they are growing each minute of the day with a mixed population who loves great food and the outdoors.
If you are looking to move to Dallas Texas
and need an expert to help you find the right neighborhood,
contact us today at ReByKaylee.
Kaylee McMahonApartment investor/ TREC® Brokerage LLC
Ownerc:469-990-4627(text or call)